The BVS Digital PME Daily Inspection provides your workers with a quick and simple way to record their daily check and walkaround of any powered mobile equipment.
Once completed a PDF report is stored and can be emailed to all relevant worksite parties.
- Record equipment hours, visual, and operational checks completed for any PME
- Linked to the BVS digital site specific ehazard assessment
- Send maintenance requests direct to your maintenance department.
- Send to site superintendants and email PDF reports to any site staff who may need it
How it Works:
1Worker fills out a hazard assessment and if they answer yes to using PME the inspection form pops up for completing, or direct access via QR code.
2 The worker enters all information such as equipment being used, and confirms visual and operational inspection of all components.
3A PDF report is stored digitally and emailed to all relevant worksite parties.
Want to see how it works?
Simply request a no-obligation FREE demo - we complete a quick discovery call to understand what features you want, such as customizable workers or job site lists, who needs email notifications and send you the QR code.
Are you ready to begin completing PME inspections online and have data immediately available on your phone, PDF report, or sent to site superintendents?
- Unlimited harness inspections
- No need for workers to create accounts or download software
- No long term contract or obligation
- Affordable monthly pricing