Operating records must be maintained to provide information regarding:
- time of and observations and readings for pH, the free, total and combined chlorine residual, and total alkalinity tests;
- the temperature of the pool water
- clarity of the water
- results of microbiological analyses as provided by the regional health authority;
- and any other water quality tests;
- incident records with respect to patron injury; and contamination events including the date of the event and the response
Use the BVS Digital Water Quality Monitoring Module, a quick and simple way to record results, and provide information on what to do if any values are outside the allowed parameters. To guide employees through the process to complete the water testing on their phone or tablet each day. Each report is stored as a PDF and notification emails can be sent to maintenance if actions are required.
View a summary report to show trends of results over time, with easy access to demonstrate compliance for any health inspector visits.
- Auto log the date/time tests are completed
- Send reminders to staff to carry out water testing
- Display messages of corrective actions should results be outside the required range
- Dashboard Summary Report available to view on any device
- Option to take pictures and upload to the PDF
- Send alerts to maintenance if results are outside required parameters
How it Works:
1Water Testing module link is saved to your device or accessed direct from a QR code.
2 The worker selects the pool or hottub being tested and enters the results.
3 You and relevant maintenance staff receive a PDF report via email.
4The summary report is available to view on or off site.
5If any result is outside the range custom message pops up with advice on what corrective action to take.
Want to see how it works?
Simply click the button to give it a try. Enter your trial data, submit and receive an email with the PDF version.
Are you ready to receive accurate water test results for your hot tub or pool immediately available on your phone, PDF report, and sent to maintenance and property management?
- Unlimited water tests
- No need for workers to create accounts or download software
- No long term contract or obligation
- Affordable monthly pricing
SimpleQuickEasydigital water monitoring log
Get in touch to discuss features you want, such as customizable tests, corrective actions, email PDF to specific people based on results. The possibilities are endless!