The BVS Digital Harness Inspection provides your workers with a quick and simple way to record a visual inspection of their harness.
Once completed a PDF report is stored and can be emailed to all relevant worksite parties.
- Diagrams to explain each item of various harness types
- Linked to site specific ehazard assessment, and fall protection plans
- Quick easy questions to ensure all aspects of the harness are inspected thoroughly
- Send to site superintendants and email PDF reports to any site staff who may need it
How it Works:
1Worker fills out a hazard assessment and if they answer yes to wearing a harness the inspection form pops up for completing, or via QR code.
2 The worker enters all information such as equipment being used, and confirms visual inspection of all components.
3A PDF report is stored digitally and emailed to all relevant worksite parties.
Want to see how it works?
Simply request a no-obligation FREE demo - we complete a quick discovery call to understand what features you want, such as customizable workers or job site lists, who needs email notifications and send you the QR code.
Are you ready to begin completing harness inspections online and have data immediately available on your phone, PDF report, or sent to site superintendents?
- Unlimited harness inspections
- No need for workers to create accounts or download software
- No long term contract or obligation
- Affordable monthly pricing