The BVS Digital Fall Protection Plan, takes the guesswork out of completing a full and comprehensive fall protection plan quickly and efficiently. Questions guide workers to assess and analyze all the work at height hazards and initiate effective fall protection methods.
Once completed a PDF report is stored and sent to all relevant worksite parties.
- Fall Protection calculations completed automatically
- Linked to site specific ehazard assessment
- Quick easy questions to ensure all aspects of fall protection planning are covered
- Dynamic questions change based on ansers to questions. i.e. if using a guardrail no calculation required
- Send to site superintendants and email PDF reports to any site staff who may need it
- Can include the optional harness inspection module
How it Works:
1Worker fills out a hazard assessment and if they answer yes to working at height the fall protection plan pops up, or direct access via QR code.
2 The worker enters all information such as equipment being used, distance to anchor, height, rescue method and more.
3 When complete if the calculation is unsafe, worker recieves a warning and must adjust before being able to submit.
4A PDF report is stored digitally and sent to all relevant worksite parties.
Want to see how it works?
Simply request a no-obligation FREE demo - we complete a quick discovery call to understand what features you want, such as customizable workers or job site lists, who needs email notifications and send you the QR code.
Are you ready to begin completing fall protection plans online and have data immediately available on your phone, PDF report, or sent to site superintendents?
- Unlimited fall protection plans
- No need for workers to create accounts or download software
- No long term contract or obligation
- Affordable monthly pricing