"Have you completed your daily hazard assessment?"A question workers are familiar with every day.
Use the BVS Digital eHazard Assessment™ Module, a quick and simple way to record tasks, select hazards and controls, add optional modules such as fall protection plan, harness inspections, powered mobile equipment checklists, to guide workers through the process to complete their safety records on their phone each day. Each report is stored and PDF sent to the job site.
- Integrates with other optional modules work site sign-in, fall protection, harness inspection, and new worker orientations
- Field Level Hazard Assessment completion on your phone
- Quick easy check lists to select hazards and controls to be used that day
- Speech to text to list tasks for the day no need to type into your phone
- Option to take pictures and upload to the hazard assessment
- Send PDF reports to site superintendents and any staff who may need it
How it Works:
1After worker signs in, the site specific hazard assessment form pops up, or accessed direct from a QR code.
2 The worker selects their job site, tasks, hazards and controls and any other optional forms they need to complete and submits.
3 You and relevant site staff receive an ehazard assessment™ PDF via email.
4The summary report is available to view on or off site.
5Once the worker submits they can update and review their eHA when or if site conditions change later in the day.
Want to see how it works?
Simply click the button to give it a try. Enter your trial data, submit and receive an email with the PDF version.
Are you ready to receive accurate hazard assessment data immediately available on your phone, PDF report, and sent to site superintendents?
- Unlimited ehazard assessments™
- No need for workers to create accounts or download software
- No long term contract or obligation
- Affordable monthly pricing
SimpleQuickEasydigital hazard assessments
Get in touch to discuss features you want, such as customizable hazard lists, add muster points as workers enter your job site, email PDF to specific people based on job site selected. The possibilities are endless!