Do your supervisors manage ground disturbance projects? Do they have tickets?
This online Alberta Common Ground Alliance (ABCGA) endorsed course is designed for planners, managers, supervisors, and employees who are required to develop, plan, or undertake any kind of ground disturbance.
- What is ground disturbance?
- Identifying hazards of ground disturbance
- Understand what permits and agreements will be required
- How to locate and identify underground facilities
- Regulations associated with ground disturbance
- Understanding the responsibilities for owners and ground disturbers
This Ground Disturbance 201 course covers the same course content and examination criteria as the classroom delivered course that has been endorsed to the Alberta Common Ground Alliance (ABCGA) Ground Disturbance 201 Standard. Virtual proctoring is available on purchase.
Our Opinion on this Ground Disturbance course
The final exam is long and extensive, so our tip is not to skip any content if you want to pass. We would recommend this course for site superviors, heavy equipment operators, and all site workers who require any ground disturbance training.
- Site Supervisors